- "Pageturners" started as a mystery book club, but now includes multiple genres
- We generally meet on the third Thursday of the month at 1:30 pm from October - April
- Our club meets in the Library Meeting Room
- Mrs. Maxine Shea leads our group
- Books are chosen for variety, interest, and discussion by the group leader and/or the librarian
- The next month's book is distributed at the previous meeting, or by stopping in the library
- Please call or stop in to the library for more information.